Online appointments now available!
Over recent months, we have all changed the way we work, and here at Jiraffe, we want to ensure we are able to help and support our customers in any way we can.
We understand that during lockdown, postural management of many children has stood still, and in some cases, waiting for an appointment can often be frustrating and unsuitable for a child in urgent need.
As part of our promise to be ‘here to help’, we’re excited to announce a new service from our Knowledge and Know How Team, further enhancing our online support and services.
Via one of our experienced Product Advisors we are now offering online appointments in order to make sure we really are ‘here to help’ you when you need us.
Online appointment types
• Product set ups
• Product reviews
• Technical query
How can Louise help you?
• Reduce the lead time of an appointment by opting for a virtual appointment instead – ideal for equipment setups and postural reviews
• Providing more flexibility for your diary and workload management
• Quicker product set-ups on day of equipment arrival – Louise will be able to walk you through the steps via video call if an appointment is booked for day of delivery
• Offering support direct to parents for simple product adjustments
• Problem solving – Louise will be able to identify the cause of any problems you may be having, many of which she will talk you through resolving in the call.
• Equipment demonstrations and training at a convenient time for you whether you’re new to the team, new to the equipment or are just in a need of a refresher!